17.9.08

PNWPA Soiree des Traceuses


We're gearing up for the first ever Seattle Lady's Night at NWCrossfit. This is going to be AWESOME. The plan is to meet up at the gym around 6pm on Saturday, condition, work touch, and then start in on basic technique till 8 or 9. Break for food, then explore around Greenlake. We're conking out in the gym after watching some parkour vids and talking philosophy of parkour. We'll wake up early next morning to hit the streets and put into practice what we trained the night before! Should wrap up around noon on Sunday. Charge is 15$. Half goes to renting out the gym, half directly to the PNWPA. I'll be instructing, along with my good friends and training buddies Brandee Brougham (MonkEE), and Chris Moore (hundr).

2 comments:

Jereme said...

Sounds really tight. I would like to talk to you about something that I haven't had to deal with too much until recently, that being girls in parkour, so if you have like a chat thing or want to do it through pm or something I'd like to get your opinions and ideas on things if you don't mind.

Janine Cundy said...

Thanks! I'd love to chat with you about girls in parkour. I'm actually curious about how that's working out down in Texas. What sort of IM client do you prefer?